Are you interested in becoming a student/graduate team supervisor?
Our teams are involved in projects with industry clients and are supervised by experienced industry practitioners. Each supervisor meets with their assigned team regularly (e.g. for an hour a week) and acts as their mentor and guide throughout their project. This is a paid position.
Supervisors often find supervising students and passing on their knowledge and experience a personally satisfying experience. You may also find that being a supervisor satisfies an employer’s requirements for social or community engagement.
- At least 10 years industry experience in fields such as ICT, Information Systems, Marketing, International Business, Design, Finance, Entrepreneurship etc.
- Applicants must have a recognised Bachelor’s Degree or higher qualification.
- Business Analysis experience/understanding.
- Project Management qualifications or experience and demonstrated success in managing projects.
- Our projects often require a range of discipline areas to be accomplished successfully and supervisors must be prepared to be involved in interdisciplinary projects.
- A willingness to work with students or recent graduates.
If you are interested in being a supervisor, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to discuss.